A Comprehensive Smile Makeover Can Transform Your Grin
Smile makeovers are designed for patients who want to address a number of cosmetic issues with a single comprehensive treatment plan. By combining different dental therapies in a single smile makeover plan, Dr. Donald Tucker in Buffalo, NY, can address all of your concerns regarding the appearance of your smile. With over 35 years of dentistry experience, Dr. Tucker has the ability to develop and execute treatments that result in a smile you are eager to share with the world.
Your Smile Makeover Consultation
During an initial consultation, Dr. Tucker will review your medical and dental history, assess your smile, and discuss your treatment goals. Using this information, he will make recommendations, and work closely with you to develop a treatment plan. Any pre-existing dental conditions—such as periodontal disease or tooth decay—will first need to be treated before you are able to undergo any cosmetic procedures.
Smile Makeover Treatments
A smile makeover can help patients achieve an enhanced smile that complements their facial features. Dr. Tucker will recommend only those procedures that he believes will help you achieve your treatment goals. There are number of treatments that can deliver the improved smile you seek, including:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin shells of dental-grade porcelain have a wide range of applications. They fit over the surfaces of your teeth to conceal virtually any cosmetic flaw, such as chips, cracks, discoloration, or minor misalignment.
- Teeth Whitening: This treatment can make your smile several shades whiter, and may be performed in-office or in the comfort of your home. Professional teeth whitening can conquer stubborn stains and discoloration that do not respond to over-the-counter whitening treatments.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are a type of tooth-colored restoration for the molars. More extensive than fillings, they cover the top surface of a molar with a durable material that blends in with your natural teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Also known as caps, these single tooth restorations fit entirely over a tooth to give it protection and strength. It also has important aesthetic benefits, concealing any visible imperfection with high-grade porcelain that mimics natural dental enamel.
Patients who may require restorative treatments to replace missing teeth may want to consider how dental implants can help them achieve a brilliant smile. Dr. Tucker can advise you on whether these superior restorations could be included in your smile makeover treatment plan.
Smile makeovers are entirely personalized to address each of your aesthetic concerns, and can be performed in phases to meet your schedule and budget.
Smile Makeover Benefits
Approaching cosmetic dental problems with a comprehensive treatment plan, rather than trying to tackle problems in isolation, provides a number of advantages. Many patients choose a smile makeover when they consider the benefits it offers, such as:
- Phasing in treatments to meet your scheduling and budgeting needs
- Streamlining treatments
- Achieving a smile that is aligned, bright, and without defects
- Boosting your self image
- Heightened self-confidence when communicating with others
Schedule Your Smile Makeover Consultation Today
Whether your cosmetic dental issues are simple or complex, Dr. Tucker can create and employ a personalized treatment plan that delivers a camera-ready smile. Learn more about your smile makeover options by calling us today at (716) 221-6711, or contact us online to schedule your consultation with Dr. Tucker.