Meet Dr. Donald Tucker
Dr. Donald Tucker provides full-service dental care in Williamsville, NY, from cleaning and fillings to complex root canals, gum surgery, and dental implants. He is licensed in administering sedation. The two types of sedation he offers include Nitrous Oxide and Conscious Sedation. His mission is to provide the highest quality of dental care in a clean, safe, comfortable environment that is as anxiety-free and pain-free as possible.
Dr. Tucker will listen and co-diagnose with the patient to learn about their oral health and how to help have a long-lasting, problem-free oral health. He emphasizes prevention and long-term health, making every effort to save teeth that can reasonably be saved. Should a dental emergency occur, Dr. Tucker is available by cell phone after hours and his office will make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
History and Affiliations:
- He did his General Practice Dental Residency at Buffalo VA Medical Center.
- Past Council Chairum Council on Education and Licensure for Eighth District Dental Society.
- Credentialed in oral conscious sedation in New York State.
- Fellow Misch Implant Institute.
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantalogy.
- Member of the board of trustees of the New York State Dental Foundation.
- Recently did a one week Dental Mission to Haiti.
- Member Metropolitan Dental Study Club. Member of U.B Dental Alumni Association.
- He has approximately 2,000 hours of Dental continuing education.
- He has given several seminars on Dentistry and Dental Implants to other dentists. Ride for Roswell team, Captain of the team for 10 years.
- Member Nickel City Splash ( master swim team at university of buffalo).